Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sensor Interfacing

That humidity part is important for any system.
Potting,
conformal coating, AND water tight enclosures should
be
used. On most systems simply touching the crystal will
cause an oscillator fault. (Which will generate a
reset
on most systems.) Water, obviously is much worse...And
salt water...Evil. I guess I'm not a big fan of
Labview,
but if you are then the National Instruments systems
might just be a good choice.

Warren.