Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] BIG is now bigger...

Hi Brian,

You are rite about the descend speed. That is why I will have a system that
work like a vbt but with ambient pressure. The system will be very easy to
use. Only a joystick like manual valve (one hand) with 3 position. More
positive, neutral, more nagative. So when you descend, the ambient pressure
of the system will always equalize pressure and you won't accelerate like
with a soft ballast.

I can scan a page from the presentation that explain this system if you
want?

Pierre

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/