Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sensor Interfacing

> The only problem will be the reliablilty. If the
> system
> is non-critical, then have fun...However, if your life
> depends on the system or your safety is affected by it
> ---
Since just wanna do a single-man tube size of superheavy torpedo, hoping to go pure mechanical/electric but no electronic/computerized.
Trying to figure out if want a facd down and forward, or back reclined and up. The lack of cameras favours a head in the front hemisphere,which will likely be a plastic bubble. Figure have on of those t-shaped cutouts on massage pillow for comfy, max field of view. Trying to figure out where to put gauges and such. Thinking have along bottom edge of bubble, so as not to impede view. Hope for an 'immersed experience' - - good viewing.
Trying to figure out if want pneumatic 'fighter cockpit' entry - if reclined face up, or front bubble on a hinge.
Thoughts?
D.
Reclined and face up only seems viable, given my arbitary design constraint of no protusions beyond 26" diameter hull, if I could figure out a ? "pop up viewer" design. Suppose could have flip up mirror, use 2 in combo, see straight forward, have few portholes for other directions.
Imagine a recessed and pop-up viewing window array WAY too fancy - a moving pressure seal, indeed!