Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sensor Interfacing

The only problem will be the reliablilty. If the
system
is non-critical, then have fun...However, if your life
depends on the system or your safety is affected by it

in any way...Then please avoid PC based solutions. I
don't want to see the obituaries of any folks on list
list because of a system malfunction. If you want to
use an off the shelf system, try searching on google
for
a single board industrial computer. There are some
nice
ones that are extremely reliable.

Warren.