[PSUBS-MAILIST] Regenerative Life Support (was Methane scrubber)

I found a website related to regenerative life support systems.  The date was 1996, so I'm thinking technology has probably moved on from here, maybe even to the stage of off the shelf, or able to be home built without too many difficulties.

   http://oregonstate.edu/~atwaterj/LifeSupport.html

trace element removal (eg methane) is linked (through another link) from this page, but its url is:

   http://oregonstate.edu/~atwaterj/tccs.htm

Air systems, rather than all elements of life support can be found at:

   http://oregonstate.edu/~atwaterj/air.htm

hope this is of use

peter