Title:  I Found Israel's Atom Bomb Factory
Author: George William Kittredge
Pub.:   Kittredge Industries, Inc
Pages:  302 pages with photos
Year:   1 edition Vol 1 (March 15, 2000)
ISBN:   0615114946
Cost:   $16.00 (www.amazon.com)
Synop.:
        This is a biography of George Kittredge. About half the book is
        about his naval career which is composed of many adventures
        including operating on US Naval submarines and being a Military
        Naval Attache. The other half is about his adventures in civilian
        life. The most interesting part of George's civilian life to
        this web site is his adventures with designing,
        manufacturing and selling his small submarines. George shares
        many insights and ancedotes of just what it takes to build
        personal submarines as a business.

Thanks,
Ray