Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Simple and small Uboat escape system

Hi I just added the "offshore extension" as picture to the moki files
;-) Its now 57,05 USD.

http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles

Coalbunny schrieb:

> You have a reciept for that bag?  :)

I know that you supermarket use mainly paper bags.. purchase some here
in europe.. no- I have no Idear were you can purachse a ready bag -
strong and clear.
I would say go to a sailmaker - he has the strong clear plastic they use
for windows in cloth-windshilds on board of boats - and coustomize one
bag for you..

regards Carsten