Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] status report

Brian,

I really must applaud your innovative design and choice of materials. I would be
curious to hear if anyone in the group has information on ferrocement deep sea
structures. I believe I once saw an article in a trade magazine for cement
technology on spheres that were submerged at fairly deep depths, and the water
intrusion measured after some period of time (basically there wasn't very much).
Does anyone else have any comments about ferrocement usage in underwater structures?

Jeff