Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 1964 fiberglass sub from Germany

Hi Thijs not far from you is this very simillar
(same, size, time and design) vessel..

http://nautische-antiquitaeten.de/n-tauchen.htm

I inspect it some years ago. On the side of the sail just under the dome
were the flat area hull surface are - I can squezze the hull
there with my finger - and it moves a little.. :-O

regards Carsten