Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Not absolutelly personal but submersible anyway

If it's small enough you could use a power head for
an aquarium. A good power head produces substantial
thrust, they are cheap, they are hermetically sealed,
and one power head could be steered to direct the
thrust. The only problem will be that most power
heads run on 110V AC. Obviously a small inverter
could be used, considering how much current your
electronics will require. Anyhow, just thought I'd
offer the idea.

Warren.