Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 1964 fiberglass sub from Germany

I think that I knew a guy that had one in the 80s.
His name was Bruce Davies.
He took it to lake Washington once and I helped with it,
it got a lot of attention.  I felt I ought to be signing autographs.
I was going to take it for a ride but in getting in managed to kick
loose one of the hatch/dome clips so I didn't get to ride it.

Bruce also had a minisub built by an Emonds WA man out of a
spherical steel buoy.  I believe he sued it commercially to inspect some bridge
pilings in Puget Sound.

I haven't seen or heard of him since late 80s/early 90s.

Larry Murray