[PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention update

Psubbers,

A local television station which produces a show called "NH Chronicle" is
interested in the PSUBS convention and will be sending a team to take
video and interview people during the Friday BBQ, around 3pm.  See,
http://www.thewmurchannel.com/chronicle for more info about the show.

One of the producers has asked,
"Do you, or any of the people
attending the convention next weekend, have any video footage of these
subs?  I only ask because it would definitely add something to the piece if
we had as much video/pictures as possible.  We could dub the video back
here, and then send it back to whomever gave it to us ASAP."

If anyone has video of their sub that they would like to contribute to
the show, please contact me ASAP at jon@psubs.org.  The video does not
have to be limited to the subs that attend the convention.

Thanks in advance,
Jon