[PSUBS-MAILIST] convention update

Psubbers,

More convention updates.

1) The BBQ will be held near the pool of the hotel *if* the weather
allows.  If the weather is lousy we will meet in one of their conference
rooms.  Proceed to the pool area on the 15th.  The grill will be
available from noon to five.

2) If you are bringing a submersible to the convention, a camera crew
from the local TV station will be there around 3pm to take video of
them.  They are interested in talking to people about their subs as
well, so if you want some free press or are just interested in telling
your story to the general public please try to schedule your arrival
prior to 3pm.

3) For those of you not familiar with New England summer weather,
expect daytime temps in the mid 80's and night temps in the high
60's.  (temps in Fahrenheit)

4) If you have something to sell, swap, or share, please bring it.

5) Driving directions from points entering NH, to the hotel, have been
added to the web site.

6) Check-in for the conference on the 16th will begin at 8am.  We are
going to start lectures promptly at 9am because we've got a full day
ahead of us.  Lunch will consist of Submarine Sandwiches, soda, water,
chips and other tasty treats.

Questions?  Write me at jon@psubs.org

Jon