Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Wooden Submarine (attn. Mike Holt)

Remember the wooden sub constructed by Helle? Plywood
rings layered and layered and layered together to form
an eggshape hull. Was used for u/w sound testing, I
think. Check original Busby for photo.

Alan

http://www.hampton.lib.nh.us/hampton/history/holman/sub.htm