Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Information Needed for HDPE

Hi Steve,

Yes I we do automated painting. But it's liquid sprayed.

I don't know powdered coating but I will ask the paint expert here and let
you know if you can home build it.

Can I ask why you want to powder coat?

Pierre Poulin

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/