Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Information Needed for HDPE

>From: Pierre Poulin <pipo305@hotmail.com>
>
> Yes I we do automated painting. But it's liquid sprayed.
>
> I don't know powdered coating but I will ask the paint expert here and let
> you know if you can home build it.
>
> Can I ask why you want to powder coat?

Not necessarily powder coatings. I would be interested in the liquid
spraying.  Could you ask your "expert" about conductive paints and
adhesives, too [ if he knows ] and if electrostatic spraying would
be better with an electrolytic additive?  Also, "dipping" like in
electroplating, but with plastics. I believe, in this case, the plastic
needs to be treated with a conductive component?

I'm working on my "workshop notebook";  tools, materials, techniques,
processes, skills...etc., as it applies to building a pSub.
Maybe when I gather enough information I will write and submit a paper.
Right now, I'm just gathering info from the group and other sources.
So, any info and bits of wisdom you can provide to me would be much
appreciated!

Thanks, --Steve