Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS FEA Report

Right, I'll figure out those viewports. I have to
build
all the pieces of the hull in one step, or the
software
won't accept it. Getting the viewports swept into the
hull all in the same step is pretty tricky. If I could
just run the hull the way I would normally model it,
then this would be easy. But yes, it looks like the
conning tower will actually be one of the stronger
areas. I was also suprised by that.

Warren.

http://www.restorides.com/~dub/ThjisHull/ThjisHull001.htm