Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Computers Onboard

I don't think you're being overly cautious. I wouldn't
install a PC in my sub! (Don't have one yet, but
will!)
I WOULD install a computer, but it would be a custom
embedded system, since that is what I do for a living
anyway, and there would be a manual over-ride for
everything. PCs aren't reliable, and never will be.

Warren.