From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Coalbunny
Sent: Saturday, April 19, 2003 4:38 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] How do you do it?

When you guys have more than one idea on a sub design, how do you decide
which to follow?  I have several ideas, and while they cannot do the
same job as the other, they are all unique.  How do I decide?  If it's
based on cost, I'd have to design all three thing to get that decided.

I'm lost.  Someone mind guiding me?
Carl

--
"Indeed, desire is the seed of thought, the prime force that activates
the mechanism of the mind." -- Kama Sutra