Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Waterproof controls

Shin, again, the least of your concerns.  IF the pressure is great
enough to destroy the fish finder, as you stated, the fumes (if any)
would still be the least of your concerns.  I have heard of those units
getting dumped in several hundred feet of water and salvaged.  A little
cleaning and drying out and everything worked.
Carl