Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] fantasy sub picture

     I am relatively sure the sub movie I am thinking about appeared in the
early 60's.  The underwater scenes looked like line drawings, sketches that
were animated.  The power was steam and the engine room looked like the
Titanic's with huge pistons, rods etc.  The era was supposedly turn of the
century, the 19th to 20th century that is.
     I am now curious.  I will try to find it.  I don't think it was
Japanese.  Of course I may have remembered some of the facts incorrectly as
it was over 40 years ago.

Gary Boucher