Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Some questions

Best left to professionals? Hmmm. I think that the
only
reason anyone would ever think that is because they
don't know where the professionals! I haven't built my
sub yet, but I certainly have many other mechanical
hobbies, like building up cars and engines, that most
people insist should be left to the pros. Bull. The
pros started out in their garages on a amateur level
just like myself! (I know, I have talked to many of
them!) Also, I would like to mention that to me every
PSUB built is ambitious and impressive. Why? Because
everyone who builds a sub is pushing their limits,
both in resources and talents, and expanding their
horizons. They are doing the most ambiotious thing
they feel they are capable of, and doing it darn well!
Anyhoo, just my thoughts. I guess I don't see why
deepest diving is any more impressive then a sub that
dives 30 meters. Both builders were pushing
themselves,
and should be respected for their resourcefulness and
determination!

Warren.
Head of OSS (Open Source Sub Project)