Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster Propellors

Steve,

I may have a prop for you.

Please contact me outside of the psub forum
at rjune@fuse.net or call me at 513-300-1189

Roger June

> From: "steve" <steve@kobol.freeserve.co.uk>
> Date: 2003/04/01 Tue AM 08:10:45 EST
> To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
> Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster Propellors
>
> Hi All
>
> Does anyone know where i can get small diameter marine propellors from?
>
> In my research of ROV's and the thrusters, i have learned that it is more
> efficient to drive a larger diameter prop slowly than a small prop quickly.
> Hy home designed thrusters are currently fitted with model plane props which
> work well but i have only used them because i have seen similar fitted to a
> picture of a Phantom ROV.
> I am looking for a prop that is between 50 and 100mm dia.
>
> One company i spoke to, told me of a firm which would custom make small
> props if they were given all the specs of the particular motor but he
> couldn't give me any contact details except he thought they were called 'the
> propshop'.   i have tried to look for them on the web but have drawn a bit
> of a blank.
>
> I realise this is slightly out of the psub realm but, as a lot of
> knowledgeable people read these posts i though someone might be able to
> point me in the right direction.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Steve Bosworth
> UK

Roger June
REJ and Company
513-300-1189
rjune@fuse.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.