[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster Propellors

Hi All

Does anyone know where i can get small diameter marine propellors from?

In my research of ROV's and the thrusters, i have learned that it is more
efficient to drive a larger diameter prop slowly than a small prop quickly.
Hy home designed thrusters are currently fitted with model plane props which
work well but i have only used them because i have seen similar fitted to a
picture of a Phantom ROV.
I am looking for a prop that is between 50 and 100mm dia.

One company i spoke to, told me of a firm which would custom make small
props if they were given all the specs of the particular motor but he
couldn't give me any contact details except he thought they were called 'the
propshop'.   i have tried to look for them on the web but have drawn a bit
of a blank.

I realise this is slightly out of the psub realm but, as a lot of
knowledgeable people read these posts i though someone might be able to
point me in the right direction.

Best Regards

Steve Bosworth
UK