Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Miscellanous ideas

Yeah. The coolest thing about the Fourier system
for subs is that it can be made with oof the shelf
parts and info. I'm not saying that time isn't
involved, but it is certainly possible. Systems like
this are used for many applications, and so a system
may actually be available that could be modified.
Just a thought. I think that this has the potential
to be a cheap safety feature.

Warren.