Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI: Fw: 3DSTATE 3D News

It was written in ANSI C. C++ produced code that was
too slow and large. I recall the binary being under
100KB, but I'm not sure at which point that was. It
was certainly quite a bit under a meg. There was under
three thousand lines of code involved, if I remember
correctly. It also had an integrated collision and
transform engine, neither of which would be needed
on a sub. My brother and I were working on a re-vamp
to increase speed futher, and add some features like
selectable object highlights, but when the outside
interest in the project dried up we dropped it.

Warren.