Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI: Fw: 3DSTATE 3D News

My brother and myself actually wrote a 3D engine
awhile back that was more powerfull then Morfit.
It is actually real simple, if you have the gumption
to give it a try. All you need it the OpenGL Redbook,
the free OpenGL libs, and a little determination. If
you are going to make a digital panel for your sub,
and you want to use a PC platform to make it all easy,
you will find that OpenGL is about the easiest way to
go for ant graphics you may need. And Morfit really is
pretty decent, I just needed higher resolution and
speed.

Warren.

www.3dstate.com/download/comV/VC6/Delphi_3D_Developer_Studio6.exe

http://users.iafrica.com/c/cs/csasha/Demo/GameWeb.htm