Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI: Fw: 3DSTATE 3D News

>From: Warren Greenway <opensourcesub@yahoo.com>

> My brother and myself actually wrote a 3D engine
> awhile back that was more powerfull then Morfit.
> It is actually real simple, if you have the gumption
> to give it a try.All you need it the OpenGL Redbook,
> the free OpenGL libs, and a little determination.

Well, they don't call me Forrest Gump(tion) for nothing.
( sorry about that one).
Do you mean writing a 3D engine or using *your* 3D engine?
If it's yours, I'd like to give it a whirl. Do you have FTP on your
website? No big deal if you don't.

> go for ant graphics you may need. And Morfit really is
> pretty decent, I just needed higher resolution and
> speed.

I have to admit, Morfit was a little slow with a little jitter,
but the graphics were decent.
I'm just curious if there are any improvements with "3D State"?

--Steve