Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dangerous Psubs ?

>From: Carsten Standfuss <MerlinSub@t-online.de>

> Warren I don't think so..
>
> Anykind of technology can be use as potential lethal..
> A Psub is not more dangerous than anything else.
>
> A one or two seater submarine private build has to
> limit speed and limit range to get any body in danger
> - except the crew itself.
> regards Carsten

Carsten, You're preaching to the choir here.
It's not the pSub...it's the nature of American politics, public
opinion, and how our legal system works.
Again, I refer to some of the messages in that SlashDot site.
If some of the lunatics here had their way, a fork and spoon
would be illegal weapons.

I guess I can't shut up after all, --Steve