Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Sinister Intent - re JPalominonoire, come in spinner

Why did you ask me? Just curious. I don't have the
faintest. I often wonder where these characters come
from. It was a waste of my e-mail inbox. To change the
subject, what someone needs to do is take a digital
camcorder to the convention, and get some internal and
external shots of subs diving, etc. and post these as
mpegs so that those of us who can't make it can see
some
of the action!

Warren.