From: Warren Greenway [mailto:opensourcesub@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 9:57 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Pressure Hull, DoubleEndcap

You rock. Thanks for the rendering, that is cool.
A detailed 2D drawing would be great. It is Cosmos
FEA that is really giving me the headaches. I have
to rebuild all of the hull as a series of swept
features to run the FEA. Not a huge deal, but I have
been insanely pressed for time. I am working on it,
though. I think this hull has the potential to give
you high speed, if you want it. Hey, Pierre, you
have any luck with FEA on this?