[PSUBS-MAILIST] We did it again...

PSUBS members,

It seems that we didn't learned from that guy who said that he could build a
revolutionary sub that would ignore the pressure or whatever it was. We are
dooing the same thing again with this guy: We go with him in his story and
that is exactly what he want! His mails are far more popular then mine about
wreck diving, witch is related to psubs. And now he is treatening us to
close the site.

Please, next time just ignore the mail. Those people will tired up and live
us alone.

Just be patient for the healt of this group.

So, anyone did wreck diving with his sub?

Pierre Poulin

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/