Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cooling off period

I would like for a moment to express my thanks to you Jon and to Chris
and Ray and the rest of the list admin.  You fine gentlemen have done an
excellent job of providing us amateurs with a sounding board for our
submarine ideas and thoughts.

So to you gentlemen I extend a big heart-felt thank you!
respectfully,
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing