Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alternative hull material.

All depends on what you make it out of, what you intend to do with it
and how long you want it to last.  You could build a sub out of wood,
but the materials you use will restrict both applications and attainable
depth.  Of course, if you are looking for a one way trip, a 55 gallon
steel drum would work nicely....  :)
Carl