Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Introduction to new member

I think you should consider a solid model and FEA. A
scale model is not a safe way to collect data, unless
it is backed up by further analysis. FEA gives you
more control, and will save you money. Are you
comfortable with any 3D CAD package? We are
investigating FEA for the OSS project and a post was
made recently with links to FEA software.

Warren.