Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] end cap Pressure hulls

Here's another end cap sub:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403086182&category=31271

http://www.oceanexplorer.us/

I find it an interesting design, it's got a good surface range (~400 miles),
diver delivery, deep diving (1000 feet), lots of viewports...

 Ian.