Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Scrubber Systems

Instead of sealing off the container holding the dessicant, why not make
a refillable bag and put the dessicant in it?  You seal and store the
dessicant and lime in separate bags and open them as you need them to
insert into the scrubber.  When you get back to base, you open the bags
and either throw the used dessicant/lime away or recycle it.  Anyhow,
you can always reuse the bags themselves.  See what I mean?
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing