Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Equasion Query

If you don't mind, I have a simple question-
You say that water is not compressable.  Ok, but at 5,000 meters depth,
the pressure is intense, right?  Right.  So would one cubic foot of
water at 5,000 meters have the same quantity (in liters or gallons) as
one cubic foot at sea level?  I would presume it would.  Like having a
helium balloon at sea level, take it to 5,000 meters above sea level and
it increases in size.  See what I mean?  And what is the formula for
deciding the pressure at a given depth?
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing