Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Equasion Query

Jasper,

We can say that water is not compressible. Your sub shouldn't too. So the
displacement is the same at whatever deep.

What you are talking about is an ambient pressure sub: pressure outside =
pressure inside. Whatever the design, exept wet sub (fill of water)the
displacement/bouyency remain the same.

Pierre

P.S. Don't hesitate to pose questions, it's the purpose of this group!
P.P.S. please, present yourself to the group!

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/