Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] NEMOSUIT / Dutch Jules Verne Society...

Found this rather interesting... also the link there to the Nautilus Minisub.   I see that the Nautilus is designed for ripping out the bottoms of wooden ships like Captain Nemo's... now, is it nuclear powered like Verne implied?  I also want to see somebody build an electric bottle gun.