Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Discussion

Works simple..

say the spaceship has a mass of +10ts - all you need is a very
compact anti-mass of -10ts in the center of graphity of the
+10ts. Than the ships mass will very close to 0ts +-0tzs and
you can use a battery pocket light to power/drive the ship.. :-)

Carsten