[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Discussion

hello all,

i am a designer and enthusiast. i grew up with my father re-building airplanes in our patio and have dreamed of underwater exploration.

my question is this. i have come up with a design which eliminates the essential problem of water pressure and implosion. a simple fiberglass hull of 3/4" fiberglass is all to safely dive to a thousand feet or more. it also means weight is a fraction of current designs and speeds of around 30 knots. my question is where do i go now? i am more designer than engineer, good with form, but not tolerances. i also know my work will lead to patents because my design takes a completely different approach to conventional design theory, so this is also a concern.

so anyone got any ideas?

thanks alot,

jeffrey