[PSUBS-MAILIST] Euronauts german page was OSS-Marder

Hi  - nice automatic, thank you Dale..

Anybody there how has the time to copy the english automatic
translations of the pages to a .txt or a .doc file and make from this
base a smooth english version so I can resend it to my nephew
- and he can make than a english version of the page ?

Please - contact me offline - regards Carsten@euronaut.org