Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS, interpersonal communication

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:26:37 -0800
Ron <ronleonard@shaw.ca> wrote:

> It's easy enough to tow a small buoy with the sub. The sub pulls it
> under when it submerges, and the buoy comes to the surface before the
> sub, by whatever length of cable you use.

The drag from the cable would slow down your vessel a little, but I'd be
more worried about the cable get tangled up with something, at best
it would be inconvenient, at worst it could present problems surfacing
again.

Maybe a retractable pole with some sort of strobe light and horn
on it?

It might be easier to give free rides and pizza to your friends...

Ian.