Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS diameter

The only design I know with below 3 ts (6600pd)
and has space in the body area is this..

http://www.psubs.org/pic/tadpole.html

Is there a size limit for a US car driver licence ?
The new car drive licence here are limit to 3,5 ts and
my old one is limit to 7,5 ts cars.
You need a loory driver licence if you want to bigger here.

regards Carsten