Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS diameter

10 tons is the limit here with some stipulations, though there
are various occupations that affect this limit. That truck my
friend got and now drives is 4 tons, and he is allowed to tow
10 tons with it without needing a license. But we will need to
keep the lower limit in mind.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/