From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Fly Deep
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 3:19 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] gsd

Ok...  I'll go first.  I think it should weigh les than 2000 pounds out of the water & hold 1 person.  Is it a lay down sub or a sit up and look around sub.  And... will the hatch be abel to open when it's in the water..IE " free board " or will it be desinged to be lifted in and out from a boat.  I think a budget of 25,000 would be a nice terget...

Do you Yahoo!?