Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] air pressure drive diver propulsion?

The air drives a pneumatic motor which in turn drives the prop
there aren't even exhaust bubbles if you go from tank to tank
but the depth you use it at would decide if tank to tank was
worth-while. The nifty thing about this system is that fine
speed control is super simple.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/