Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub? (fruity goodness)

You know what happens when you put a brass screw in an aluminum plate, right?
There is an electrical imbalance between the metals caused by their valance
electrons. The electrons will migrate from one metal to another, causing corrosion.
The metal sourcing the electrons will be positive. It actually is quite practical
since this is basically how most batteries work.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/