Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Scrubber

LOL I guess I'm chuckling over here over your emphatic reply! You are right, of course.
I'll certainly be installing lead-acid in my first sub. Hey! That brings a thought to
mind...Has anyone on the list played with high pressure air for propulsion? I did some
calculations a few years ago, and it looked very viable for a weekend diver. I was assuming
a vaccum in one cylinder and 3000 PSI in another. There was a guy at WSU that had a pretty
cool air-powered sub, he said it worked great. You have to admit, that this isn't too wild!

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/